'Hey,Good Lookin'

Have you ever wondered...
•why do I look the way I look?
•How similar your genetically to?

 Why do I look the way I look?

Everything you see in the mirror-From your height to your hair color to the dimple on your chin- is written nearly every cell of your DNA, spiraling chains of proteins found in every cell of your body.DNA tells your cells how to grow into organs,hair ,teeth,fingernails your tongue every single other part of the body,stretches of DNA are like a pages of instruction manual.Genes control what you will look like plus less obvious traits whether you have a perfect vision or can curl your tongue.


HOW SIMILAR I AM GENETICALLY TO...

A chimpanzee 96-99%?Humans and chimps splits from a common ancestor 13 to 6 million years ago.


A Pet dog 82%?
Dog might be mans best friend by read in for the shocking truth.

My pet cat 90%?
Humans share more genes with felines than with Fido.


A banana 50%?

No,this doesn't mean you are half banana.All life forms in earth share a fundamental features and function at the cellular level.

Sharing half of our genes with banana just means we evolved from common ancestor.












Post a Comment

0 Comments